This is an expression used to acknowledge or praise the National Electric Power Authority when electricity supply is restored. It means “thumbs up Nepa, power is back!” A true Nigerian experience is experiencing regular power outages!
Although the name the government organization “NEPA” no longer exists due to its change of name to PHNC (Power Holding Company of Nigeria) and its subsequent privatization, the name has stuck to Nigerians and has probably become one of the country’s most unique identities.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)