Soro Soke is an expression in the Yoruba Language of Nigeria that means “Speak up”. This expression became synonymous to the #EndSARS movement in Nigeria that was led by the youths to demand an end to police brutality and better governance in the country.
With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, it’ll add just the right amount of edge to your look.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure
• Blank product sourced from China
There are no reviews yet.